- B.E. in Electrical and Electronics, Anna University, 2008
- MBA in Finance, National University of Singapore, 2017
- MBA exchange, Korea University, 2017
- MBA in Operations, Fudan University, 2015
- Pricing Strategy Specialization, University of Virginia & BCG, 2017
- 2017 - Present: FP&A
- 2015-2017: Management Consultant
- Location: Shanghai, China and Singapore
- 2012 - 2015: Consultant
- 2008 - 2012: Senior Software Engineer
- Location: Shanghai, China and Bangalore, India
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- P&L Profitability and Productivity Improvement
- Strategic and Tactical Planning
- Pricing Strategy and Analytics
- Supply Chain and Operational Strategy
- Go-To-Market Optimization
- Process Improvement
- People Development and Team-Building
- Management Consulting
- Emerging Markets Development
- Product Design and execution
- Program Management
- New Business-Start up
- Data Analysis
- Machine Learning
- SQL, Postgres, PL/SQL
- Java, J2EE
- BI Tools
- Power BI
- Operations Management
- Adaptability to Diverse Business Environments
Service and leadership
- Have dug many water wells in remote villages in Cambodia/India without access to clean water.
- Was part of the rescue mission during the natural disaster by Typhoon Haiyan in Philippines.
- Started the Roof Top Film Festival movement in Chennai, India.
- Organized Barcamps, Blogcamps, WikiCamp, Podcamp and other unconferences in India.
- Founded/Captained many Ultimate Frisbee teams in India, Singapore and China.
- Taught over 100 people to rock climb.